- The Republic of Tea: How an Idea Becomes a Business by Bill Rosensweig, Mel Ziegler, and Patricia Ziegler.
- Merchants of Vision: People Bringing New Purpose and Values to Business by James Liebig.
- Instructions to the Cook: A Zen Master’s Lessons in Living a Life That Matters by Bernard Glassman & Rick Fields.
- Job Shift: How to Prosper in a Workplace Without Jobs by William Bridges.
- The Warrior: Living the Fourfold Way by Angeles Arrien.
- Success Without College: Why Your Child May Not Have to Go to College Right Now—and May Not Have to Go At All by Linda Lee.
- 22 Keys to a Meaningful Workplace by Tom Terez.
- In My Own Way: An Autobiography 1915-1965 by Alan Watts.
Stay In Touch